Breakfast is served with these bacon & egg bakes!
Ready in 15 minutes so while you get ready to leave for the day or while your family is on their way out, these are baking. Everyone will love them! And if you’re hummus crazy like I am then top some of these bacon and egg bakes off with a dollop of creamy home-made hummus. They kept in the fridge for 24 hours and were still tasty and fresh!
If you have any left over, just let them stand for a few minutes (if taking them out the fridge) or pop it back in the oven for 5 minutes to heat and they are as good as new!
Bacon and Egg Bakes
Don't know what to make different this morning for breakfast? Heat your oven and try these, by the time everyone is ready to go, so are these amazing cups!
- Bacon Cuts
- Any suitable leftovers
- Salt & Pepper
- Suitable leftovers
- Dollop of hummes (optional)
- Step 1 Lightly oil each muffin cup in the tray
- Step 2 Lay the cut squares of bacon around the inside of each cup
- Step 3 Use smaller cuts of bacon for the base of the cup
- Step 4 If you have any suitable leftovers (and want to use them)add them now
- Step 5 Gently crack an egg into each cup
- Step 6 Lightly salt & pepper each one