This broccoli soup couldn’t be easier, quicker and any more delicious. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to cook and if you don’t like broccoli this recipe is not optional, you have to try it because trust me you will love it!
Slice bread into squares and fry in a little oil till golden brown, set aside on some kitchen towel until the soup is ready to serve.
Broccoli Soup Recipe Served
Sprinkle some of your favorite sprinkles over the soup, add some of your favorite spices, a drizzle of olive oil, crushed nuts or any left over sauce you might have in the fridge (I had some mushroom sauce which I topped off over the finished soup) You could also fry the mushrooms in the same pan if you are using croutons.
Broccoli Soup in 15 Minutes
15 minute soup
- 300 grams broccoli (break/cut off the stems leaving just the florets)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Copped Garlic Clove
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (or any milk)
- 1 Cup Veg Stock
- Step 1 Heat the oil and add the garlic and onion and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Step 2 Add the broccoli florets and stock and let it cook for a further 5 minutes
- Step 3 Add the milk, cinnamon & nutmeg cooking for a further 8-10 minutes
- Step 4 Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Step 5 Serve with croutons & sprinkle chia seeds