These special pancakes use just 4 simple ingredients, are easy, fluffy and fabulously delicious! Pancakes anyone? It couldn’t be easier.
It’s a beautiful day in Cape Town this morning, the sun was creeping out and my household minutes away from waking up while I made these, and what could be better than waking up to pancakes on the weekend! Although they are a popular anytime, any day, meal, snack or brunch there’s always been something special about pancakes on the weekend and whipping these together will take you no time or effort at all!
Adding the baking powder to the ingredients gives them the fluffy rise that you would be looking for otherwise they do come out a bit flat (I know because I tried it so I’m not just saying #pancaketruth. I would suggest using just the 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder. Other additions are also rolled oats and whey protein for a thicker consistency.
Flourless, Fluffy & Fabulous Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Step 1 Heat a pan and add your coconut oil
- Step 2 Mash the bananas, beat in the eggs and mix together
- Step 3 Fold in the baking powder and gently drop spoonfuls of batter into the pan and set your heat to low
- Step 4 Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until or until cooked through