I am sharing a quick & easy tomato chili salsa that can be served with almost any meal. Mostly used as a side dish when having a South African braai as widely known and loved by all South Africans irrespective of the weather, or a barbecue as you may know it, either or, this salsa is also best served with wraps, nachos and so much more.
Tomato Chili Salsa
For a recipe that uses such simple ingredients it sure does deliver a whole lot more than expected. For those with who prefer less heat make sure to use mild chili or remove the seeds.
Absolutely divine served with these roasted butternut fillings!
Tomato and Chili Salsa
Quick, Easy & Tasty
- 2 cups halved cherry tomato's
- Chopped red onion
- Chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup of flat Italian parsley
- 2 fresh green chili or 1 red 1 green
- 1 small clove fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- The juice of 1 small fresh lime
- Step 1 Toss together all the above all the above ingredients with a squeeze of fresh lime.