Perfectly easy guacamole and how to get the taste from Okay to an Oh My Soul Moment! Guacamole is very easy to make but getting the taste and the avocado just right makes all the difference. No matter how many different recipes you make you always have your favorite and this is definitely ours so I hope that you will enjoy it too.
The avocado must be perfectly ripe not too soft otherwise you end up with those brown parts or edges and that will change the taste and look of the entire result.
As I’ve always said, waste not so I am constantly using up food in a 100 different ways. I have used too ripe avocado’s because I didn’t want them to go to waste and although it’s still guacamole its a not so tasty one.
OKAY…… so just ripe avocados but not too soft and no excuses!
NOTES FOR THIS RECIPE
1. Some chilies are very hot and some not so much so be careful to not use a very hot one. It’s safer to remove the seeds to lessen the heat.
2. Feel free to add fresh pepper to the ingredients, coriander, garlic you can make it as creatively as you like.
3. For this recipe I prefer no pepper, coriander and no garlic, I try to keep the avocado lemony salt taste of the guacamole without taking away from the originality of this recipe.
4. Fresh parsley also has a more subtle taste than most herbs.
Perfectly Easy Guacamole
A bright, fresh and best tasting guacamole recipe!
- 2 Ripe Avocado's
- 1 Small Chili (remove the seeds)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
- Juice of 1 Whole Fresh Lemon
- 1/2 Red or White Onion Finely Chopped
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes (Deseed)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- Step 1 Scoop the avocado flesh out into a flat wide plate to make it easy to mash
- Step 2 Use a fork or masher to mash the avocado but not too much! Gently so it has some chunky character left
- Step 3 Add the finely chopped onion, finely sliced chili with seeds removed, freshly squeezed lemon and salt
- Step 4 Slice the cherry tomatoes lengthwise, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and discard the seeds. Slice all the halves and add into the guacamole
- Step 5 Add the chopped fresh parsley
- Step 6 Taste, season and add more salt if necessary, the salt helps to bring out the taste
- Step 7 Transfer the guacamole from the plate into a container and store in the fridge
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #ANOSMICKITCHEN I’d love to see yours!
Perfectly Easy Guacamole
Recipes that you could use this guacamole with: Pesto Wraps, Tomato & Chile Salsa, Black Bean & Corn, Healthy Butternut, Lunch Snacks, Easy Beef Wraps and here is another AMAZING DIP RECIPE. ENJOY! xxx