If I have to say so myself this is the BEST SAUSAGE and BROCCOLI Recipe so serious about this. The flavors all blend in perfectly and you have no cravings after!
After years of dealing with broccoli pasta (don’t get me wrong pasta broccoli recipe is also delicious) and I will post an already done hundred times recipe on that recipe for you, I honestly wanted something different with my broccoli this time. My husband is always on about his ‘special broccoli and pasta recipe’ so this time when he came home with broccoli I thought differently. Yay for me!
I left the broccoli in the fridge the first day and the next day he came home with sausage. I knew that the norm would be broccoli pasta but the next day seeing the sausage I thought right you have to try something different with these ingredients and I’m SO happy I did!
They LOVED it! Especially the husband and you know how nice it is to try something different that everyone loves? RIGHT.
Sausage and Broccoli Recipe
An easy delicious and very tasty sausage and broccoli recipe
- 1 pkt pork boerewors (600 grams)
- chopped onion (1)
- punnet broccoli
- 3 large or 4 small garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed chili
- teaspoon Himalayan salt
- tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Step 1 Heat the coconut oil and add the onion, let it cook for a minute or 2 and then add the garlic.
- Step 2 Add your sausage and let it cook for about 8 to 10 minutes and turn occasionally
- Step 3 Poke the sausage with a fork to let the juices out and the juices will allow the cooking to take place without burning
- Step 4 While the sausage is cooking add the soy sauce, dried chili and broccoli and let it brown all round before adding the salt.