This is my homemade salad dressing or for my better word a ‘concoction’ that I stirred together for this great curried lentils and chickpea salad.
This is the best time of year to be even more inspired to eat healthy. Besides the sun being out and everyone looking wonderful in summer attire.
It couldn’t be easier and tastier! This homemade salad dressing keeps very well in the fridge so you can make it in advance.
- Mix together a tablespoon each of these ingredients (minus salt & pepper) to start and then add as you go until you get your required taste. This dressing can also be used most salads!
Homemade Salad Dressing
A homemade wholegrain mustard salad dressing.
- 3 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp Light brown sugar
- 5 tbsp Apple cider
- 1.5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon squeezed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Step 1 Mix all the ingredients together using a fork or small whisk. Taste and adjust to suit yourself.