Pick up these few ingredients today and make your own delicious chicken spaghetti stir fry with vegetables because its easy and its better than take out!
With such simple every day ingredients you cant go wrong!
Your base for a stir fry really is some type of meat (if you are using meat) vegetables, some type of noodles, and a sauce. That’s it! Spices are just part of cooking well at least for me they are. If someone asked me to choose my top five most precious kitchen “I can’t do without these” items, what would I choose?
My food processor, blender, skillet and spices and my electric mixer. Those are my favorite kitchen items what are yours? Feel free to let us know in the comments section below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE E-COOKBOOK
This recipe used 500 grams of chicken fillets (4 in a pack) with only 250 grams of pasta (serving for 2 people) so you can half the amount of chicken to 2 fillets instead of 4.
Recipe Chicken Spaghetti Stir Fry With Vegetables
Pick up these few ingredients today and make your delicious chicken spaghetti stir fry with vegetables because its easy, delicious and will have you thinking that you're at your favorite restaurant!
- 500 grams chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsps coconut oil (vegetable oil, olive oil)
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely diced
- 1 medium carrot cleaned and diced
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder mixed with a 1/2 cup of water (or about a 1/4 cup liquid chicken stock)
- 2 medium peppers (red & green) de-eeded sliced & cubed)
- 2 tsps cumin spice
- 2 tsps salt (1 for pasta & 1 for chicken)
- 250 grams spaghetti (2 people serving)
- 1 tsp rice vinegar (apple cider, white or lemon juice)
- 2 tbsps kikkoman light soy sauce
- 2 tbsps hoisen sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- fresh oregano, basil or parsley
Heat the oil in non stick pan and cook onions & garlic for 2 minutes.
Add the carrots and keep turning to prevent burning. Let the carrots cook for about 3 to 5 minutes while stirring.
Add cubed chicken, cumin spice and salt.
Pour in the chicken stock and continue cooking for 10 to 12 minutes.
Add chopped peppers.
Bring enough water in a pot to boil. Once boiling, add a pinch of salt and add in the spaghetti. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or follow packet instructions.
Drain the pasta (keep a cup of the pasta water 'liquid' a side)
Make the "sauce" in a small bowl by combining soy, vinegar, hoisen sauce and 1/2 cup of the pasta water and add this into the chicken stir-fry. Cook till chicken is done. About 10 minutes.