Besides boiling water you don’t cook anything for this pasta and avocado recipe. On the table in 15 minutes and delicious!
We all get to a point when the cupboards are bare and there’s nothing to cook? Surely right? Well for me it was today. It was also the day that I proved what I always say “when you think that you have nothing to cook think again”
If you like or enjoy this recipe please don’t forget to FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM and use the hashtag #ANOSMICKITCHEN or @ANOSMICKITCHEN to show me your creamy pasta!
Exactly as I said on my Instagram that this pasta and avocado recipe is absolutely creamy and delicious and it’s bound to impress your whole family and trust me you will make it on repeat.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO ANOSMIC KITCHEN’S NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE WEEKLY NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Pasta and Avocado Recipe
- 200 grams spaghetti
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 medium size avocados
- 2 tbsps turmeric spice
- 1/2 cup rocket (remove stems & save one for deco)
- Drizzle olive oil (for serving)
- salt & pepper for avocado
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Once boiling add the salt and turmeric.
Cook until done or as per packet instructions. (Save a cup of the pasta water when draining!)
- Meanwhile add the avocado's and rocket into a food processor or blender and blitz till smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the pasta to the pot, pour in the avocado paste and slowly add the reserved water until you get the consistency you want.
- Serve with a drizzle of oil and fresh rocket.