This delicious dreamy mixed berry dessert is the easiest dessert you will ever make! I like to describe it as a spoonful of heaven and that’s without any exaggeration. Honestly speaking there is nothing to write about with this dessert because not much else can be added except an easy recipe below.
It’s a treat that can be served any time of the year unless you have harsh winter weather conditions although I know some people who will eat frozen dessert in the middle of winter! Not going to say who you are because I may or may not know you but if you’re reading this and smiling then you are the one, yes 🙂
HOW TO MAKE THIS MIXED BERRY DESSERT
As long as you have frozen berries, a few varieties, in this recipe I used cranberry, blueberry and raspberry flavor and some goodies for decorating you are ready to role. This is perfect if you don’t want to bake anything or start mixing ingredients into a batter, you just want a decadent dessert without much effort and this is it.
This dessert is also…..
- easy to make
- naturally sweetened
If you are looking for more recipes to try…..try these treats!
- Berry and Oatmeal Dessert
- Blue Berry Smoothie – 4 Ingredients
- Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
- Quick Berry Sorbet
- Berry Oat Bowl
- Strawberry Sunday Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cake with a Blueberry Sauce
- Chocolate Pudding Ice Cream Squares
- Everyday Crepe Recipe
MAKE THIS RECIPE?
I would love to hear from you and how it went? Tag me on Instagram at @anosmickitchen
Please note that while making this drink I honestly didnt measure the berries and yogurt?!! Ive used estimations so you might have some left over or just use less than a quarter cup each.
Don’t Have 3 Types of Berries?
Like Iv always said ‘work with what you have‘ use two types of berries if that’s what you have. Use one but you wont get the mixed color effect. I used more blue berries than raspberries for this recipe hence the darker shade of pink/blue but still beautiful and vibrant so it really doesn’t matter!
HOW TO LAYER IN THE GLASS
Pour the yogurt into the glass as much or little as you want before adding the berries. Use a teaspoon to mix the chia seeds in and you can also stir in a few pieces of the berries that may have not crushed in the processor? If you want this effect then pulse the berries and take a couple out before processing them all into a smoothie.
DREAMY MIXED BERRY DESSERT
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- 2 tbsp honey to drizzle
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- chocolate pieces & nuts for decor
- In a food processor add the berries a few at a time and while processing slowly pour in the milk. Leave just a couple of berries behind for decor later.
- Keep alternating with additional berries and a drop of milk. The consistency should be like a thick berry smoothie.
- Pour the yogurt into a glass and using a teaspoon gently stir in the chia seeds. Top off with berry smoothie.
- Finish off with muesli chunks, chocolate pieces, additional berries, and a drizzle of honey. ENJOY!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @AnosmicKitchen and use the hashtag #AnosmicKitchen so that I can share your creations.
FREE RECIPE EBOOKS
TO RECEIVE TWO FREE COOKBOOKS JOIN MY FREE EMAIL LIST!
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME HERE AND PIN THE IMAGES BELOW!?