This is a quick and easy Berry Beetroot, Hummus and Avocado Toast which is sure to brighten up any day! It’s all about the wonderful chickpea and homemade tahini, plus an avocado and you have yourself a stack of good tasting convenient toppings. Berry beetroot Powder:
- 36% berry and beetroot
- plant protein
- no added sugar
Fresh vegetables layered over a beet hummus, a chickpea hummus and an avocado paste. Clearly a huge foodie who is always looking at making simple recipes both healthy and pretty 🙂 Let the creativity flow with this open sandwich and you can finish it off with a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic or both.
Berry beetroot is a mix of super-food including chia seeds, blueberries and of course beetroot! This is a smoothie mix which is packed with vitamins and minerals and as we all know, beetroot boosts brain power and just because this is a berry beetroot powder, its holds no different.
- An good source of protein (VEGAN)
- An excellent source of potent antioxidants (including the blueberry)
- Plant based
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of protein
- Beetroot is a good source of B vitamins
- Maca root has been proven to enhance and boost energy levels
What just one can of chickpeas can do! When I initially opened the can of chickpeas I was making hummus, just regular chickpea hummus. By the time I was done however, we had 3 jars. Chickpea, Beet and Avocado (no chickpeas in the avocado – yet 🙂
A quick and easy paste, minimal ingredients and a whole lot of creamy deliciousness. You can get this avocado paste together in 5 minutes and no kidding! Easy recipes that can take this toast up a notch or three are these 5 minute jars. Homemade Hummus and a 5 minute Beet Hummus (no roasting beet required) and the avocado paste can all be found right here.
MORE QUICK & EASY RECIPES
- Tomato and Basil Pesto Toast
- Crunchy Vegetable Toast – Quick & Easy
- Delicious Vegetable Roast on Toast
- The Best Poached Egg on Toast Breakfast
- Open Sandwiches For Lunch, Brunch, Munch or Snack
COLORFUL HUMMUS AND AVOCADO TOAST
I honestly didn’t want to make another recipe about toast, it’s just so easy that it almost makes you feel bad to do it. But here’s the thing, creativity in any form is always about inspiring more of the same or a different kind of creativity so I do hope that you enjoy the thought behind the recipe as much as I love it.
HEALTHY BEET HUMMUS AND AVOCADO TOAST
- 2 slices bread
- avocado paste
- beet hummus
- crackled bacon
- poached eggs
- cherry tomatoes
- feta cheese
- Spread a generous amount of avocado paste on one slice of bread and beet hummus on the 2nd slice. Chickpea hummus can be used on the 2nd slice if you don't have avocado paste (see notes)
- Add 2 slices of crackled bacon on each slice and break the poached eggs on top of the bacon
- Finish off with some cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, salad greens and veg sprouts. Season with salt, pepper, chili flakes, a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic glaze/vinegar.