One Pan Breakfast Bake Recipe with bacon, eggs and a list of your favorite ingredients for a delicious satisfying start to the day. Add some toasted crusty bread for the best breakfast bake! This the recipe that I posted on my Instagram stories and received an overwhelming amount of love and recipe requests for so based on that I hope you enjoy the recipe.
This one has spinach and mushrooms in while the Breakfast Bake has eggplant and cheese. Yes there are two breakfast bakes but depending on what you and your family likes they are both easy family recipes that you will soon make your own, hopefully 🙂
- Fresh herbs
BREAKFAST BAKE recipe
- Toast the crusty pieces of bread
- Bacon - Fry the onions, bacon and mushrooms
- Season, season and season with your favorite Smell & Taste Spices
- Add the spinach and the rest of the ingredients into the pan.
- Bake till the bread is toasted golden brown and the eggs are done to your liking but watch the eggs because in that last minute they can go from what looks like 'uncooked' to overcooked in a split second! Remember they continue to cook for the last couple of seconds when they are out from the pan heat.
Widget not in any sidebars
- Bake until the eggs are to done to your liking so keep checking them!
TIP: The reason we break the bread into smaller pieces and press it down slightly into the other pan is because I try and coat the bread with the other ingredients as this helps the bread from toasting too quickly before the eggs are done.
MORE FAMILY RECIPES
- How To Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- French Toast Pomegranate
- Mixed Fruit Pavlova Recipe
- Braised Lamb Shanks In Red Wine
- OTT (Over The Top Pancakes)
One Pan Breakfast Bake Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams bacon 1 regular size packet
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 small onion
- 2 fresh tomatoes chopped or sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 to 2 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon cream
- couple pieces crusty bread
- fresh herbs
- seasoning and spice
- 2 Tsps oil
- Heat the oven to 190 Degrees C
- Place the bread pieces onto an oven tray and drizzle with olive oil and Smell & Taste Garlic & Herb Spice Bake the bread till a light golden brown. Once done set aside. Leave the oven on!
- Add the spinach in a bowl with hot water to wilt. Once slightly wilted remove the spinach and set aside. It doesn't need to cook it will cook in the oven.
- In a non stick oven proof pan, heat the oil and cook the onions for a good few minutes before adding the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms, combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream, combine.
- Add the toasted and seasoned crusty bread pieces.
- Bake till the eggs are done to your liking but do check on them before they over cook! For soft eggs, remember to pull the tray out seconds before they go from soft to hard because they continue cooking a couple more seconds while they are out.
- Serve with fresh herbs,