This spicy sauce pasta couldn't be easier and any more delicious! Some key ingredients, spices, herbs, homemade simmer and fresh pasta!
When it comes to fresh pasta there is not much left to debate, it's fresh pasta. However you can definitely make this recipe with store bought pasta. It's not only about the pasta it's also about the simmering spiced and creamy sauce with melted cheese that's the WOW factor in this recipe. Hope that you like it!
let's make it
Choose which pasta you're going cook and get the water with some salt onto the boil. Once it's cooked you will add it to this sauce.
SPICY SAUCE pasta
This recipe is a matte of adding a few spices and pastes and leave it to simmer over the stove until the spices are cooked and until you're happy with the consistency. Taste as you go as always. Add water and if you find that it's too thick simply add water to keep it simmering down because you get a beautiful thick sauce which can be added to a variety of dishes.
The coconut cream is optional. Yes it adds a creaminess to the pasta but this spicy sauce is what works for this recipe and for many other recipes. The creaminess of this dish comes from the simmering of the spices, garlic and ginger paste as well as the two ingredients - cheese and coconut oil which are added at the very end.
HOW TO USE THIS SPICY SAUCE
When I added coconut cream it was added at the end the next day with left over fresh pasta! If you watch the video you will notice that the pasta comes from a storage container which is what I had left over from the previous day's meal. The initial meal was without coconut cream which in itself was incredible with the melted cheese. However, when everyone has picked all the cheese and you're left with just pasta in the pan what you do is add the coconut cream and make another fantastic serve!
MORE QUICK AND EASY RECIPES
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
- Celery Salad
- Pasta Ziti Al Tonno Calabrese Recipe 10 Minutes
- Pasta Pronto, Easy Pasta in 7 Minutes and Serves One
- Balsamic Mushroom Pasta – 10 Minutes
- Spaghetti Aglio Olio e Peperoncino
Spicy Sauce Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato curry paste
- 1 teaspoon Smell & Taste Calabrese Spice
- 1 teaspoon ginger & garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Spice mix
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric spice
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Cooked Pasta
- Burrata cheese
- Heat a non stick pan and heat the oil
- Add half the water and leave the sauce to simmer. Add the 2nd half of water if you want a thicker richer consistency and leave to continue simmering until the water is cooked down a bit.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix.
- Pour in the coconut cream and mix.
- Tear the burrata cheese and spread it across the pasta, turn the heat off, cover the pan and let it melt in the heat of the dish before serving.
- Serve with fresh herbs and enjoy!