Air fryer potatoes well seasoned and left to cook themselves into an oblivious state of fluffy delicious bite sized potatoes.
Weekends always seem to give permission for a fry up so these diced air fryer potatoes proved to be a healthier equally crispy alternative. I'm an old fashioned avid oven roasting home cook so if I can tell you that these potatoes are as delicious the angels above must be rejoicing. Rejoicing that I've eventually arrived on the air fryer flight!
It's Sunday morning and I wake up ravenous! You would think that I ate nothing yesterday but no. I finished eating very early yes so that must explain these pangs! In comes these air fryer potatoes and diced is easier and quicker so I'm all in.
Does that ever happen to you? Let me know in the comments below I would love to hear from you! You can also join us by subscribing to our newsletter, stay in touch and hit reply should you ever want to say hello 🙂
How To Make These Air Fryer Potatoes
It's so easy, let's start there but a few points of recognition:
- Season generously.
- Leave the potato skins on for the extra nutritional value for our bodies.
- Add a little spice, it's optional but definitely recommended.
- Add some even a little, some fat to coat the potatoes.(Full recipe card below)
These potatoes make a great side dish to my roast and gravy recipe, spare ribs and Salmon. Served here with bacon and egg so absolutely no need for toast this morning these air fryer potatoes were sufficiently satisfying. With all the seasoning, butter and oil you can't go wrong.
Tips For Crispy Diced Air Fryer Potatoes
- Leave the skins on for the nutritional benefits.
- Wash the potatoes well before cooking.
- Season well
- Heat the air fryer 2 to 3 minutes before starting. Set the temperature, click 'on' and let it preheat just like an oven except everything is half the time!
Air Fryer-Potatoes vs Oven Baked
The air fryer is a small oven that cooks healthier food simply put. That and it's so just so much quicker! Less work and yes that's basically it. There's a fan in my oven which creates air that helps the food become crispy. The same concept in air fryer with a smaller area of food to cover so it gets even more crispy. Referenced here.
I am very late with the air fryer recipes unfortunately. It may sound bad especially because my daughter has been practically begging me to use it. She also kindly left hers here saying 'mom, try it'. Of course I tried it but was not convinced that it would be better for my crispy roast dishes. Until one day it was, the rest is history my friends as they say.
It's never too late for anything in life you're always right on time.
Looking For More Recipes?
Widget not in any sidebars
Shop our online store for quality all natural spices.
Diced Air Fryer Potatoes
- 4 to 6 potatoes cut into cubes peels on
- salt & pepper Smell & Taste
- Involtini Spice -Smell & Taste optional but recommended
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Toss the cubed potatoes in a large bowl with all the seasoning, spices and oil. Mix together either with a wooden spoon or your hands coating the potatoes. Just a couple seconds.
- Place them in the air fryer at 200 ° C for 20 minutes or until brown to your liking. Enjoy!