Give these roasted sweet potatoes a try or cook them in the air fryer. This recipe shares both methods along with tips and suggestions.
Roasted sweet potato in an all natural and flavorful Smell and Taste Vegetable Spice Seasoning. The sweet potatoes are golden with crispy roasted skin and soft and tender on the inside. Our all natural vegetable spice adds load of flavor, aroma and incredible taste!
When I made these sweet potatoes my daughter was visiting and all she kept saying was "mum the smell is so good please put them away before I eat and finish them" It's always wonderful hear how good your food tastes and smells no matter who is cooking!
ROASTED SWEET POTATO
I think we all love a good side dish.dish. Especially one that is covered in a good spice blend as long as the blend doesn't take away from this wonderful root vegetable. The same applies to the coating of oil, you can oil your sweet potatoes in butter, goose fat, vegetable oil, duck fat, olive oil what you like and I know some people love a load of butter. Nothing against butter we love butter but again, it should not take away from the actual dish. This dish is called roasted sweet potato with an all natural and flavorful herb spice not butter with an all natural vegetable spice.
Saying that reminds me of how good these sweet potatoes are. A little butter and a good quality olive oil with Smell and Taste Vegetable spice.
- Soft and fluffy on the inside
- Incredible aroma
- Super Simple
- It's an easy recipe but that doesn't mean it doesn't have to be tasty so use good potatoes and they don't have to be red or purple even regular white or brown potatoes make gorgeous roasts!
- If you like buttery vegetables then by all means double the oil however there are so many foods with oil that it's important to not cover this healthy root vegetable. We want to taste it not taste butter or oil.
- The seasoning makes a huge, huge difference so I would suggest that you take a look at our spice range if you are interested in flavorful natural ingredients spices.
- I would suggest not to leave them longer than 25 to 30 minutes you might find depending on your heat that you can take them out 5 minutes before
- Try not to over roast or they dry out especially if you are using a little oil.
- There is no peeling of the potatoes because the peels have loads of fiber
- That covers my suggestions, the rest is to enjoy this wonderful tasty vegetable.
RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE
- Roasted Fennel
- Salmon, Quinoa and Chickpea Salad
- Plum Salad With Carpaccio and Pecans
- How To Make The Creamiest Fettucine Pasta
- Immune Boosting Carrot Sweet Potato and Ginger Puree
Roasted Sweet Potato
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- herbs and spices olive oil or butter
- sour cream or yogurt avocado
- Other veggies
- Heat the oven to 220 Celsius.
- Rinse and pat dry the potatoes. You don't have to peel them. Slice or dice and place on a baking tray. Add olive oil and seasoning Use cooking spray for the tray or baking paper for easier clean up. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until fork tender.
- Rinse the potatoes and dry then using a kitchen towel. Use a fork to pierce holes into them and air fry on 195 C for 40 minutes or until fork tender.